Cedar Grilled Lemon Chicken Recipe – Quick & Easy
When it comes to preparing some of the best meals, no-cook wants to walk out of the kitchen with a disappointing tasteless meal. This is where the cedar grilled lemon chicken recipe comes in, which only sheds limelight on why this is many cooks’ delight.
Looking at some of the best meals that you can prepare quickly, this delicacy usually takes the cake from all others. Even more delicious, if you can make a tasty cedar grilled lemon chicken meal, then you can be sure to leave a lasting memory for your guests or family.
However, even though not all cooks know how to make a good meal with grilled lemon chicken, having the necessary ingredients and taking your time can never disappoint.
This grilled lemon chicken recipe will guide you through the entire process, besides highlighting all that you need and the preparation time.
Applebees Cedar Grilled Lemon Chicken Recipe- Preparation time and serve
You will need to set aside about 30 minutes, and the actual cooking takes only 40 minutes.
This is a good serve for 4, making it an appropriate meal for a medium-size family, not to mention the health benefits that come with this dish.
1 small whole chicken (4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts)
1 cup of water
1/4 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
½ Tablespoon salt
2 tablespoon red bell pepper, finely chopped
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 tablespoon tequila
2 lemons juiced
¼ tablespoon ground ginger
1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic cloves
Directions to cook
- Start by mixing the lemon juice with the olive oil, garlic, red bell pepper, and salt. You need to marinate the chicken for about 20-30 minutes in the refrigerator (in a zip-top bag) before cooking, marinade with your ingredients until well spiced up.
- Remove the chicken and set aside, then drain and discard the marinade. Now, sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Then preheat your grill on high heat and lightly oil the grill grate. Cook the chicken breasts for about 6-8 minutes on each side until the juices clear. You can occasionally baste it with the reserved marinade.
- If you are using the whole chicken, you can bake it in the oven for about 30-40 minutes, at 350 degrees.
- You can also prepare rice, using fresh cranberries. Cook them separately, rinse, and then added to the rice, which you can serve with the chicken. If you like, mint or celery, you can include them in your ingredients too.
- Besides, the minute brand and quinoa can come in very handy in giving your rice a distinctive taste. Add a cup of chopped pecans, the cranberries and quinoa into the rice. It is also best to use less water, ½ cup less to ensure that the rice is not soggy.
- It can be served with wild rice or any other rice type of your preference.
Check out our best pellet grill for cooking cedar grilled lemon chicken: Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grills
An aluminum foil can be used to keep the food moist, help achieve even cooking, and make everything easier to clean up.
This is an ideal recipe for cooks without such ample time on their side. You can always prepare it for a few minutes, and the cooking takes as much less time too. What’s more, if Mexican dishes are your go-to choice, then with the grilled lemon chicken you have all you need to get the taste that surpasses all else.
All that matters is taking it easy with this meal. Just go slow on the ingredients; although you have a broad range of choices to pick from, exercising moderation comes in very handy.
Remember, giving the ingredients enough time to marinate can add to your meal tasting even more spiced and delicious, not to mention that you are also at liberty to choose the type of rice you may want to serve alongside your chicken.
Besides, this is an appropriate meal to serve four, which means it can suffice to get your family fed to their fill. This is in addition to getting a great healthy and ideal meal that can help you cut back on the calories for well the right amount.
The next time you are stepping in the kitchen, you need not be out of wits for what meal to prepare, with the Applebees cedar grilled lemon chicken recipe on your side, you can never disappoint.